Back Pain Relief
Say goodbye to back pain with Dr. Melo and Results Chiropractic!
Whether your pain is a result of a car accident, sports injury, or simply from the strain of everyday life, Dr. Melo and his team are dedicated to providing comprehensive chiropractic care targeted at determining the root cause of your pain for long-term correction.
You may have visited a chiropractor before, and found that while it did provide back pain relief, that relief was only temporary, resulting in continued visits or pursuing traditional measures, such as pain medication, to find a long-term resolution. Dr. Melo is a non-traditional chiropractor that utilizes a different process than many of his competitors here in St. Petersburg. By utilizing video x-rays and other digital imaging tactics, Results Chiropractic can not only see spinal shifts, but can watch how your spine acts during specific movements that trigger your pain. By pinpointing the exact cause and location of where adjustment needs to occur, Dr. Melo can utilize a targeted, crack-free approach to provide sustainable relief.
Call Dr. Melo today at (727) 202-2527 for a complimentary consultation with a back pain chiropractor.
People of any age or activity level can experience back pain. There are many different causes of spinal misalignment that can lead to back pain, as well as a myriad of other conditions and symptoms. Most commonly, our patients are experiencing back pain related to:
- Sports-Related Injury: Those who participate in sports or live an active lifestyle can find that they have overreached, overextended, or simply overexerted themselves while exercising. Many of the aches and pains that they feel throughout their body originate within the spine itself.
- Automobile Accident: Whiplash and upper back pain can often result from car accidents due to the way seatbelts are designed to hold your lower body in place. Even if your injuries don’t warrant a visit to the emergency room, a chiropractor can help to relieve the pain you are feeling as a result of the impact on your spine.
- Sedentary Lifestyle: Sitting for extended periods of time weakens your muscles and puts a lot of pressure on your lower back. Whether you work a desk job or enjoy watching tv in the evenings, long stretches of inactivity can compound into a spinal shift that is in need of adjustment.
- Sleeping Habits: Sleeping in improper positions or on an unsupportive mattress or pillow can leave you waking up to pain. Dr. Melo will not only help to relieve that pain, he will provide recommendations on how to change your sleeping habits to keep it from returning.
- Unsupportive Shoes: Sometimes back pain can originate from the simplest of problems, such as unsupportive footwear. Both high heels and flat shoes can have a negative impact. Good shoes with supportive soles can make a big difference on the stress you feel within your back.
Many people who experience back pain have related symptoms or conditions that present themselves as well. You may experience back pain as well as a stutter, reduced hearing, difficulty walking or standing, or even just general soreness throughout your body. A back pain relief chiropractor, such as Dr. Melo at Results Chiropractic, can get to the root cause and resolve many of these issues with his targeted adjustment techniques.
Age-Related Back Pain
Many people find that as they age, they begin to grow accustomed to aches and pains that seem to be persistent and nagging. Many just write it off as part of the aging process. However, as you age, your bones may shift or settle, causing spinal alignment issues that may be the underlying cause of your pain.
The good news is, there is no need to keep living this way!
At Results Chiropractic, we utilize a non-traditional approach to back pain relief that is non-invasive and provides real, continued results. Your spinal cord handles every function of your body, so when it is out of align, you can experience muscle fatigue and reduced circulation, which can cause a variety of other aches, pains, and conditions.
Dr. Melo utilizes innovative chiropractic techniques to return your vertebrae to their natural position. This not only relieves back pain, but allows your blood to flow throughout your body, reducing muscle cramps, improving internal organ functioning, and provides an ache-free life.
Get Results With Dr. Melo!
Live back pain free with Dr. Melo and Results Chiropractic! A St. Petersburg non-traditional chiropractor, Dr. Melo is dedicated to providing comprehensive spinal care, including visual inspection utilizing low-radiation video x-rays and other digital imaging tools, as well as crack-free adjustment techniques and a personalized plan for long-term spine health specific to your body, activity level, and habits.
Call Dr. Melo today at (727) 202-2527 for a complimentary consultation on how you can achieve back pain relief!